The Ultra Easy 100k Solo and Relay course.
This event map is available for use on a smartphone using the PDFMaps app. It runs on Android or iOS (iPhones & iPads) and lets you display the event map in detail and see exactly where you are on it. You don’t need to be within mobile phone range to use the map as it’s stored locally. This will be invaluable in an emergency or if you are just unsure of your location on the course Click map for all info
Click on links below to see facebook albums from course and for course maps/profiles on Strava.
Leg 4: Bob Lee Hut- Lake McKay Station woolshed (Luggate). Map (leg 4 & 5).
Aid stations- Full- Horley’s electrolyte, water, chips/pretzels, bananas, lollies. Basic- water. Drop bags must be clearly marked with race # and name. These need to be packed and left at the Albert Town Tavern on Friday night.
- Start of Leg 2/Bottom Roys peak (15km)- Full + drop bags
- Mt Alpha- Basic
- Start of Leg 3/ Cardrona Valley (38km) – Full + drop bags
- Little Criffle- Basic
- Start of Leg 4/ Bob Lee Hut- Full (60km) + drop bags
- Mt Pisa- Basic
- Lake McKay- Basic
- Start of Leg 5/Lake McKay Station Woolshed (87km)- Full + drop bags
- Stevenson Rd (6km to go)- Basic